Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tracing Letters




Whit was refusing to trace letters. I think it was because they are all so small. So, I was looking around and I found the perfect thing. I found these huge dry erase traceable letters. But, they were going to be around $70 for both sets....yikes. Instead of spending that I thought I would try to make some. So, I just printed out some letters, which I got from http://www.apples4theteacher.com, and cut them out. I attached a tag to each one of them so Whit had something to hold on to without getting in the way of his tracing. Then, I laminated them, and cut them out again. Whit now LOVES to trace letters. He does it multiple times daily. The marker comes right off with a wipe. Some people have asked me to share this with them, so I thought I would just put it on my blog. He is even writing some letters on his own now!!!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! I did not understand but now I get it!!

    Thanks for the fab idea. Now....I just need a little TIME! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a super duper mommy teacher. i love the idea and olivia will totally love this. i will be trying to find time to make them soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so totally all over this idea! Great thinking! Wink..Wink.. I can sneak in the laminating, friends... wink, wink!

    ReplyDelete