Thursday, July 16, 2009

Disney World
















Every year Billy and I go to this conference for a board that Billy is on with A&M, and this year it was at Disney World. So, we decided to take the kiddos and the Grandmothers and make it a family vacation. We really had a good time, but I do have to say, I'm not very excited to go back. I'm more of a hang out on the beach kind of person and am not one to be on a schedule. Not a good combination for Disney World. Watching the expressions on Whit's face made it all worth it though. I broke down and hired a guide for our one long day a Magic Kingdom, and I have never been so happy to spend money. He was so worth every penny. We got so much accomplished! The next day we went to Animal Kingdom on our own. We spent 2 hours and only did the safari. So, the guide was worth every penny!!!! Whit also got a private tour of Mickey's house all because of our guide.

1 comment: